Finding your why - What IS my purpose?

I have spent a lot of time listening and watching podcasts today in the hope that I find some more answers. 

 "Find your passion!"

"Do what makes you happy!"

I will be honest I have not found any answers, yet. BUT I have found so many more questions. 


An example of some of the questions I am currently pondering: (Initial reactive answers in brackets)

1)      What would you do if you knew you could not fail? - (create a community of people who work in an environment which supports people's mental health through a variety of ways- gardening, animals, counselling, cafe where people can meet and chat, run events)

2)      What does a non-purposeful life look like? (same stressful humdrum shit with a mediocre attitude and being all alone)

3)      When do you come alive? When do you feel excited? (not totally sure on this one. I enjoy live theatre and drama performances. I like to learn new things and going to new places.)

4)      What would you pay to do? And would like to get to paid to do? (I go to the cinema and theatre. I have travelled in the past. Not sure on this one)

5)      What do you do when you when you are not working? (not a lot at the moment that's the problem!! I used to love going to new places with my husband. I miss that - it's not the same without him)

6)      What are your strengths and how can you do it every day?(I am a good listener, I care about people, I want to help and make a difference - Don't know, yet!)

     

M   Maybe I need to lead a 'project' in a 'garden-centre'/farm shop/cafe which has a room which can be used for events to support people's mental health??  

I    I am just going to ponder on that thought there ... 

I am not yet ready to articulate all of this which I am thinking and learning about my vision of a purposeful life. 

But I will share it when I do. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding who I am in widowhood

My values

Finding your why